Updated: These are a few of my favourite things

So many moons ago, back on May 4th 2014, I did a post talking about my favourite things. I figured as that was over 3 years ago, it was long overdue for me to do an updated one, so here you have it! It's not the most imaginative post but that's life. If you want to compare the two posts, the original can be found here.

Television shows:
Downton Abbey
Only Fools and Horses
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Victoria

I'm a period drama fan clearly...

Books:
The Book Thief - Markus Zuzak
Where Rainbows End - Cecilia Ahern
Harry Potter series (obviously) - J.K. Rowling
Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
Between the Lines - Jodie Picoult (And her daughter too - how cool is that?!)
The Book of Tomorrow - Cecilia Ahern

Films:
The way I judge this is can I watch this again and again, and feel the same way I did when I first watched it, or take something new from it every time. My favourite film ever is Forrest Gump, but there's a few that need honourable mentions - think of them as joint first with Forrest Gump...

The Little Mermaid
Cinderella 2015
Beauty and the Beast 2017
Moana
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Pretty Woman
Newsies: Live!

I really like Disney...I'm still a child at heart!

Musicals:
My joint three favourite musicals are:

Les Miserables -- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dream coat -- Newsies

Singers:
Elton John
Elvis Presley
Michael Jackson

Apparently I like old music (not that this is news..)

Musical Theatre Performers:
Carrie Hope Fletcher
Sierra Boggess
Willemijn Verkaik
Kara Lindsay
Ramin Karimloo
Jeremy Jordan (and basically the whole OBC of Newsies)
Aaron Tveit

Actors:
Eddie Redmayne (Of course)
Tom Hanks
Emilia Clarke
Audrey Hepburn

And there we go - some of you may have found this interesting, (most of you probably didn't)...if I left out some from last time it's either because my answer hasn't changed, I physically cannot choose, or I just no longer feel like it's needed in the post.

Until next time,
Leyla
xx


Comments

Popular Posts