Ask Leyla session

Hi guys!
I asked all of you on twitter, facebook, instagram and tumblr to send me questions you would like to know and would answer on my blog. I got over 30 questions and will hopefully answer any questions you may have. If you have another question you want me to answer, feel free to comment and I'll answer it as best as I can!

1. Were you named after anyone?
My mum and dad met a lovely young girl in Wales called Leyla, and they though the name was beautiful, and the name is from Turkey (I am half Turkish) so they thought the name would be prefectly suited for their little girl:)

2. When was the last time you cried? 
Monday 20th January. I cry a lot, not because I'm a sad person, but because I have many emotions that need to be released somehow and crying comes naturally, especially when you watch a sad film (Marley and Me on Monday!)

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes. My writing can vary, sometimes it's lovely, neat and organised. Others it can be a messy scrawl. It really depends on how the layout turns out.

4. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
I think I would because I'm the kind of girl who wants to be friends with everyone, but I think I could be a bit annoying!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I used to use it lots, but I'm trying to use it less now because people couldn't tell if I was being serious or not!

6. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, I'd rather just slip them off and on, it saves time!

7. Do you think you're quite strong?
Yes, I have a little brother (He's 14, I'm 16) and I carry him a little bit every day to help him walk, so I'm strong enough to handle myself.

8. What is your favourite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream - particularly when watching the Bridget Jones films!

9. What's the first thing you notice about people?
What do their eyes say - do they reflect a happy person, or someone sad?

10.  Red or Pink?
RED, THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN, because Les Miserables is probably my favourite musical, and I think pink is too sickly sweet  - it reminds me of Barbie! With Red you can have the colour of desire, red roses, red lips, red berries...The list is endless!

11. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
The way that in awkward situations I tend to laugh or talk too much!

12. Who do you miss the most?
My nan, she was my closest friend but she died in 2010 x

13. What colour shoes are you wearing?
Black tights because I wore a dress today:) I'm all curled up cosy on the sofa!

14. What are you listening to right now?
LET IT GO, LET IT GO, CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE! - Let it go, Idina Menzel, Frozen soundtrack

15. If you were a crayon would colour would you be?
Yellow - the colour of sunshine, daisies, butter, mellow (turn this stupid fat rat yellow!) and happiness. Besides, everyone needs a yellow crayon for colouring!:)

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mum, the most wonderful lady in the whole wide world<3

17. Favourite sport to watch?
Either dance, gym, ice skating or equestrian (horses) - I can't pick just one!

18. Scary movies of Happy endings?
Both! I love a good horror film (Jeepers Creepers, The Conjuring, The Woman In Black, Texas Chainsaw) but happy endings are cute! (Pride and Prejudice, Tangled, Pretty Woman, Breakfast at Tiffany's)

19. Last movie you watched?
Goodnight Mr. Tom, such a heart warming film<3

20. What colour shirt are you wearing?
A black dress with blue flowers on, and a blue 'Jack Wills' slouch jumper over the top.

21. Summer or Winter?
Summer - freedom, ice creams, good music, gardens, pretty clothes, no need to stand at the bus stop freezing! Everything is so much nicer when the sun is shining and everyone is warm and happy!

22. What book are you reading now?
I'm currently re - reading 'Les Miserables' by Victor Hugo, and I am also re - reading 'The City Of Ashes', the second instalment in The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.

23. Favourite sound?
Rain hitting against a window (or just rain in general) or thunderstorms, the sounds relax me and help me to fall asleep. 

24. Rolling stones or beatles?
Beatles! ('We all live in a yellow submarine', 'Let it be', 'Hey Jude', 'Here comes the sun'!)

25. Where were you born?
United Kingdom, Winchester hospital at 9 minutes past 10pm.

26. Where are you living now?
Basingstoke, United Kingdom.

That seems to be it for now, I had a lot of duplicates which is why there isn't too many. I hope you enjoyed the questions, and if you enjoyed this blog, leave questions by commenting, and if I get enough I can do another post like this in the future! I know I definitely enjoyed doing this post because that means people can get to know the person who's posts they're reading! Thanks for the questions guys, and thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular Posts