Harry Potter Studio Tour

I went to the Harry Potter Studio tour yesterday (14th April) after wanting to go since the day it opened. If you know me (or not) you'll know that Harry Potter literally is my life. I'm a massive fan and can't live without it. Going to the tour for the day was a literal dream come true, and I was not disappointed. Everything you see on screen and have read about in the books is there - from a small detail like a mandrake to seeing the model of Hogwarts. Every detail is included. 



If anyone is in 2 minds about going or not, I'd definitely go. It's an experience you will never forget, and it takes a whole day to go round, but it's worth it. If you're lucky, you can also take part in what I did - 'Just like Harry'. A small section with a green screen wall area. You have 2 parts - half for the enchanted car, half for a broomstick ride. You get to be in the car and take part in a quidditch match. It's a wonderful place, and I'm sure I'll be returning one day. 





Comments

Popular Posts