65 Facts about me

So I recently realised that even though I post fairly regularly, you guys probably don't know much about me, so I've decided to make a post for 50 facts about me so that you can get to know me better.

1. My first name is Leyla
2. My middle name is Natasha
3.i was born on Friday 13th June (Ooh creepy!) at 9 minutes past 10 at night.
4. My mum's name is Susan, but she hates that name, so everyone just calls her Sue.
5. My dad's name is Ali.
6. I have a younger brother called Jemil, but everyone calls him Jimmy. There's a year and a half difference between us, I love him more than anyone or anything else in the world and I don't know what I would do without him.
7. My family in Turkey is huge, it would take me weeks to do our family tree!
8. I grew up in Appleshaw, a little village just outside of Andover until I was 6, until we moved to Basingstoke where I still live now, at the age of 16.
9. My favourite colours are Turquoise and Purple.
10. The last album I bought was the Frozen soundtrack.
11. I love coffee, especially costa.
12. It's always been a dream (and always will be) to be a performer in a show in the West End.
13. As a more realistic ambition, I want to be a journalist (Hence why I started this blog) or an English teacher for year 4 students.
14. I have a dog called Pippin who is a white west highland terrier and she is a year and 5 months old.
15. When I get a house of my own, I want to spend so much money making it perfect and juts the way I want it.
16. I've never broken a bone in my body before (touch wood).
17. I'm really shy at speaking and making new friends, but once we're friends I'll be comfortable and won't stop talking!
18. I like the number 6.
19. My birthstone is a pearl.
20. I have wavy dark brown hair that is almost black and almost down to my waist. I recently ombréd it though, so now the ends are a blonde - brown colour.
21. I'm probably the biggest bookworm ever - I'd rather stay inside and read than go to a social party.
22. I'm VERY short for my age. I'm 4 foot 11 with size 6 feet!
23. If I could live in my pajamas, I would. They're so comfy!
24. My favourite season is Summer, everything's better.
25. I like camomile tea with a spoonful of honey in before bed - it relaxes me and helps me sleep.
26. I am AWFUL at maths.
27. But I am AMAZING (sorry for imodesty) at English.
28. I don't really like shopping, unless it's for books.
29. I'm still obsessed with Disney, as if I'm still like a child.
30. I prefer natural to heavy make up.
31. I can't wait to drive, but I'm scared of crashing the car.
32. I cry too much, sometimes up to 3 times a week.
33. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
34. I'm a MASSIVE fangirl in too many fandoms.
35. Eddie Redmayne will be my husband one day. 

36. My favourite youtubers are Carrie Hope Fletcher and Zoella. Not a lot, I know.
37. My favourite bands are McFly, All Time Low and All American Rejects.
38. I love taking pictures, and I have a good camera to use, a Nikon D5000.
39. I want a VW Camper van.
40. I have brown eyes.
41. I like converse more than Vans.
42. Ironically, I hate feet.
43. I love cosy jumpers and wooly socks.
44. I used to be jelous that my brother had 2 middle names and I didn't.
45. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) because I fell over a horses head (long story, if you want to know it properly, just ask).
46. I was voted most likely to become a crazy cat lady at my school prom.
47. I hated my last school before college, and I hated our prom too, but I met one of my best friends there.
48. I hate odd numbers.
49. My star sign is Gemini.
50. I hate sports.
51. I tried to self teach myself how to play guitar. It didn't go well.
52. Elephants are my favourite animal.
53. In case you didn't guess from an earlier fact, I'm half Turkish on my dad's side and half Brotish on my mums side.
54. I'm terrified of singing in front of people because I think my singing voice is terrible, but I've played Eponine in les Misérables school edition which is my dream role.
55. My favourite ice cream flavours are raspberry ripple and cookie dough.
56. I get travel sick on long car/coach journeys.
57. My favourite singer is Elton John.
58. I have a phobia of clowns.
59. My favourite female actresses/performers are Samantha Barks, Carrie Hope Fletcher, Evanna Lynch (of you wanna know the story why, just ask)  and Audrey Hepuburn, all of which I admire and idolise.
60. Because 90% of the ocean is undiscovered, I think mermaids are real.
61. I worry about everything, even the tiniest details.
62. I'd love to live by a beach, or in the countryside.
63. I love all musicals.
64.I prefer books to E-Readers and bookshops to ordering online.
65. I've magically thought of 65 things to tell you.

If you actually read to the end of this, well done and thank you! I hope this has helped you get to know me better!

Comments

Popular Posts