These are a few of my favourite things

So, I figured you guys probably don't really know that much about me, even though you read my blogposts. I didn't want to do a generic post of 60 facts about me (again), so I figured I'd do a blogpost on my favourite things in general. Be warned, this may be a long post.

My favourite...

Television Show(s): 
Doctor Who - the sheer beauty of time travel
Sherlock - Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman - need I say more?
Friends - still gutted there are no more episodes
Only Fools and Horses - 'This time next year, we'll be millionaires'
I know theres not many there, but I just don't watch TV much!

Book(s):
This is such a painful question, and as I am such a bookworm, I refuse to answer it. Instead I will put the books I have read the most, and how many times I have read them,
Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling - 23 times
The Fault in our stars - John Green - 14 times
The fallen series - Lauren Kate - 19 times
Divergent series - Veronica Roth - 17 times
There are probably more that I've forgotten, but we'll come back to them later...

Films - IN GENERAL:
(The reason I have put 'IN GENERAL' is because films is going to be further categorised into disney films, fandom films etc...)
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Audrey Hepburn is my idol!
Pretty Woman - A modern day cinderella story!
Les Miserables - amazing musical with a beautiful cast!
Forrest Gump

Favourite Disney Films:
Mary Poppins - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Beauty and the Beast
Enchanted
The little mermaid - I want to be a mermaid as much as she wants to be human!
Cinderella
Frozen - Do you want to build a snowman?
The Lion King - How could it not be?
Toy Story saga

Favourite Fandom films:
(This is where my last blogpost comes in useful!)
Les Miserables
Harry Potter series
Catching fire (I didn't like the first one)
Divergent (Yes, already)

Musicals - ON STAGE:
(This is also going to be categorised further)
The lion king - magical on stage!
Les Miserables
Wicked
Phantom of the opera

Musicals - IN GENERAL:
The lion king
Les Miserables
The sound of music
Mamma Mia
Grease
Phantom of the Opera
Hairspray
Dirty Dancing

Musical Soundtracks:
The lion king
Les Miserables
Wicked
Phantom of the opera
Beauty and the beast
The little mermaid (Both Disney & Broadway)

Fandoms:
I'll list all the fandoms I'm in, then my top favourites:
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
Fallen
Divergent
Beautiful Creatures
The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Lord of the Rings
The Fault in our stars
Hush Hush
Les Miserables/Musical Theatre
Marvel
Disney
Game of Thrones
Supernatural

Top Fandoms (IN ORDER):
Harry Potter -- Musical Theatre
Doctor Who -- Divergent
Fallen -- Disney
The Hunger Games
The Mortal Instruments

Actors:
Eddie Redmayne
Johhny Depp
David Tennant
Tom Hanks

Actresses:
Audrey Hepurn
Evanna Lynch
Amanda Seyfried
Billie Piper
Jennifer Aniston

Musical actors & actresses:
Ramin Karimloo
Sierra Bogess
Carrie Hope Fletcher
Samantha Barks

Favourite song(s):
My favourite songs list changes as much as my favourite films, so I'll share what I'm currently listening to:
If Only - Little Mermaid Broadway
Let it go - Idina Menzel
Hanging on (Remix) - Ellie Goulding
Sing - Ed Sheeran
Fix you - Coldplay

Bands:
McFly
All American Rejects
All Time Low

Singer(s):
Elton John
Phil Collins
Elvis Prelsey
Gabrielle Aplin
Ed Sheeran
Demi Lovato

So there you go! Some/Most of my favourite things! If you have any other things you want to know, just let me know!




Comments

Popular Posts